Tip Top Lawnmowers are stockists of STIHL chainsaws. We carry all the accessories required to keep your chainsaw in
good working order such as bar/chain lube, 2-stoke oil and new chains.
Safety gear is vital when using a chainsaw - get all that you need from gloves, protective operator pants to eye and face protection.
Please feel free to contact us should you wish to procure a model not listed on this page. As an official
dealer for STIHL products, we are able to order the chainsaw you require.
Need to have your chainsaw serviced or chain sharpened? Talk to us!
MS 170 Compact 1.3kW-Petrol chainsaw
- Handy introductory chainsaw for thinning out wood, sawing fire wood and for felling
small trees up to approx. 30 cm in diameter.
- Light and easy to handle.
- Convenient single lever master control.
- Available with 12"/30cm guide bar.
R2 295.00 incl VAT
MS 250 Powerful occasional use chainsaw, ideal for the demanding homeowner
- A step up from the MS 230, the MS 250 is light enough to move through smaller tasks like clearing or
cleanup but packs a powerful enough punch to cut through small limbs and trees.
- A combination of features and a high power-to-weight ratio makes this one of the best homeowner
chainsaws on the market.
R3 845.00 incl VAT (14" bar/chain) R3 945.00 (16" bar/chain)
MS 310 Multilaterally classic 3,2kW-Petrol chainsaw
- Good for harvesting wood in medium-density stands. STIHL anti-vibration system, side-mounted chain tensioning, decompression valve and tool free fuel caps.
R5 995.00 incl VAT
MS 382 Very robust and strong 3,8kW forestry saw
- Great for working in low-density and medium-density stands.
- Side-mounted chain tensioning for safe and easy chain tensioning, tool-free fuel caps for simple
and safe refuelling.
R8195.00 incl VAT
Contact Anton or Angie on 081 541 7346 or
Mastercard / Visa / Cash accepted in-store. EFT also accepted
All prices on this website include VAT
Prices valid while stocks are available, and are subject to change without notice